Get Your Building Reports
in 48 hours anywhere in Sydney
Changes to vendor disclosure requirements from 1 September 2017 advise an additional sewer diagram is required to show the location of sewer lines in relation to the subject property. Reference: click here
Home Owners looking at selling their properties are realizing that they cannot sell it without a Sewer Diagram. Don’t delay the sale of your property any longer, EBC are here to help you obtain a Sewer Diagram.
What is a Sewer Service Diagram?
A Sewer Service Diagram (SSD) shows the location of private wastewater service pipes on a property. In NSW where Fair Trading and delegated authorities are responsible for conducting plumbing and drainage inspections plumbers/drainers must book an inspection and submit an updated or new SSD to Fair Trading or the delegated authority for completed drainage work.
Please view link below for full information on SSD’s as well as sample diagrams.
How can I find out if my sewer diagram is current?
You can contact our office on 02 9613 3353 and request a purchase of a Plumbing inspection to initiate the process so we can investigate is you have a current sewer diagram.
Is your property missing a Sewer Diagram?
Effective Building & Consultancy can assist you with obtaining a sewer service diagram (SSD).
- Looking to sell your house but losing too much money because you don’t have a sewer diagram?
- Your builder did not issue you an updated sewer diagram?
- Your plumber did not update the Sewer diagrams with fair trading?
- Need a certificate of compliance for Plumbing works completed?
- Not confident with your plumber and want an independent Plumbing inspection?
- Is your Sewer diagram not drawn correctly?
Call one of our friendly staff today on 02 9613 3353 to obtain a Sewer Service Diagram today.
What’s involved in obtaining a Sewer Diagram?
- Client provides us with existing plans (if any).
- Client provides us with the Address, DP and Lot Number of the property.
- We conduct a CCTV inspection to ensure all pipes are working accordingly and Plumbing inspection to investigate that works are done correctly.
- We draw up the sewer service diagram (SSD) and lodge to fair trading.
- Once they approve the paper work it will take approximately two weeks to be processed and for the files to be updated on Sydney Water records for you to download the approved Sewer Service Diagram (SSD).
Don’t delay the sale of your property any longer, contact us today for an obligation free quote.
Call our line during business hours (weekdays 8am – 5:30pm).
Feel free to leave a note on the contact form for us to call you at a convenient time.